Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
We don’t have a ton of books about twins yet, but we’re working on growing our collection. Our fraternal twins, Milo and Violet were born in July and just got home from the NICU. We’ve starting reading to them every night and we think it is so fun to read them children’s books about twins!
1. Two Is For Twins by Wendy Cheyette Lewison
2. Twin to Twin by Margaret O’Hair
3. Bathtime for Twins by Ellen Weiss
4. Fraturtles by Keith Greenstein
Related Content: Our Super Cute Twin Stroller Setup
5. Twice Upon A Time: Twins Baby Memories by Lynn Lorenz
6. Always Twins by Teri Weidner
7. Playtime For Twins by Ellen Weiss
8. The Twinniest Twins by Amy Kuhr
9. Mac and Madi’s Surprise: A Very Different Twins Birthday! by Linda Heron
10. A Twin is to Hug by Boni Ashburn
11. The Two Angels: A Story About Twins by Debbie Day
12. Take Two!: A Celebration of Twins by J. Patrick Lewis
Related Content: 20 Vegan Children’s Books You Must Read To Your Kids
13. No Two Alike by Keith Baker
14. My Babies, My Twins Big Sister by Vivian Caldwell
15. Fancy Nancy: Jojo and The Twins by Jane O’Connor
16. God Gave Us Two by Lisa Tawn Bergren
17. My Babies, My Twins Big Brother by Vivian Caldwell
18. Babies of Two by Kim Gosselin
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.