Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Christmas music plays in our home all of November and December. Our little twin babies even love listening to it. Our favorite thing to do right now is sing them Christmas songs and see how much they smile. Most of these are popular Christmas songs that are fun to listen to on Christmas Day and throughout the Christmas season.
I’ve compiled a list of the greatest Christmas songs so that you can listen to them too!
- What Christmas Means To Me by Stevie Wonder
- Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) by Darlene Love
- The First Noel by David Archuleta
- My Only Wish (This Year) by Britney Spears
- All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey
- Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays by NSYNC
- Happy Xmas (War Is Over) by John Lennon
- Mistletoe by Justin Bieber
- This Christmas by Joe
- Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee
- Do They Know It’s Christmas? by Band Aid
- Last Christmas by Taylor Swift
- Winter Wonderland by Clay Aiken
- Sleigh Ride by Ella Fitzgerald
- Carol of the Bells by John Williams
- Underneath the Tree by Kelly Clarkson
- Cold December Night by Michael Buble
- Christmas Vacation by Kathryn Jones
- The Christmas Song by The Raveonettes
- White Christmas by Bing Crosby
- A Holly Jolly Christmas by Burl Ives
- The Christmas Song by Christina Aguilera
- Wonderful Christmastime by Demi Lovato
- Baby, It’s Cold Outside by Jessica Simpson
- Jingle Bell Rock by Bobby Helms
- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus by Jackson 5
- The Christmas Song (Merry Christmas to You) by Nat King Cole
I love all of the songs on this list, but my absolute favorites are What Christmas Means To Me and Mistletoe!
Which of these top Christmas songs is your favorite?
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.