Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Halloween music is a must for me in October! It’s a great way to get you and your family into the Halloween spirit.
Here’s 21 of my favorite Halloween songs that you’ll need on your Halloween playlist!
A lot of these songs are from Halloween movies or spooky/dark shows. I’ll note below where those ones are from.
1. Monster Mash by Bobby Picket
2. Witch Doctor by Alvin and the Chipmunks
3. This is Halloween by The Citizens of Halloween from Nightmare Before Christmas
4. Jump in the Line by Harry Belafonte from Beetlejuice
5. Day-O by Harry Belafonte from Beetlejuice
6. The Twilight Zone by Jerry Goldsmith
7. Once Upon a Dream by Lana Del Ray from Maleficent
8. Secret by The Pierces from Pretty Little Liars
9. Ghostbusters by Ray Parker Jr
10. I Put a Spell on You by Bette Midler from Hocus Pocus
11. Superstition by Stevie Wonder
12. It’s the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown
13. The Addam’s Family theme song
14. The Munsters theme song
15. Casper the Friendly Ghost
16. Beetlejuice: Main Theme
17. Scooby Doo, Where Are You?
18. Hedwig’s Theme from Harry Potter
19. Fearless by Olivia Holt from Girl Vs. Monster
20. Thriller by Michael Jackson
21. The Ghost of John
You can listen to these songs while carving pumpkins, putting your costume on, making yummy Halloween treats, and while going for a drive to see the changing fall leaves.
Related Content: 57 Not So Scary Halloween Movies
My favorite songs from the list are Monster Mash and Day-O. I love Monster Mash because in elementary school on Halloween we always did a parade in our costumes for our parents and I remember that being the first song they played every year.
I love Day-O because Beetlejuice is such a great movie and the dinner scene with that song is one of my favorites in the movie.
Make sure to add these to your playlist so you have spooky music for your Halloween party!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.