It’s that amazing time of year again, pumpkin spice season! In case you don’t know, pumpkin spice is usually a mixture of pumpkin, nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and allspice (source).
The leaves in our neighborhood have just started changing and it has us dreaming of fall. We can’t wait for the cooler weather, long sleeves, and pumpkin spice. We’ve put together the ultimate list of 53 pumpkin spice products that are a must-have for everyone who loves fall.
1. Pumpkin Spice Top
It says, “Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice”.
7. Pumpkin Spice Steamers
You can order these from cafes and coffee shops, or make your own! Laura from Real Mom Kitchen has a really simple recipe that looks delicious.
8. Pumpkin Spice Cream Frappuccinos
If getting these too often is becoming a real problem, you’ll love Missi’s copycat recipe. Saving money and making these whenever from the comfort of your home is a definite win-win!
We love candles and this is our favorite one from Bath & Body Works.
15. Pillsbury Cinnabon Pumpkin Spice Rolls & Icing
16. Pumpkin Pie Rice Crispy Treats
We LOVE the cookies Lenny & Larry’s makes because they are vegan!
27. Nestle Toll House Pumpkin Spice Cookie Dough
28. Philadelphia Pumpkin Spice cream cheese
29. Ben & Jerry’s Pumpkin Cheesecake ice cream
30. Jamba Juice Pumpkin Smash smoothie
32. Dairy Queen Pumpkin Pie Blizzard
34. Dreyer’s Pie ice cream
42. Pumpkin Spice Season Canvas WallArt
44. Pumpkin Spice Baby Onesie
48. Happy Pumpkin Spice Season Towel
49. Happy Pumpkin Spice Season Greeting Cards
51. Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice Mug
52. Pumpkin Bread
Jen at Once Upon a Chef has a recipe on her blog that looks amazing and not to hard to make.
53. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
A lot of grocery stores have these cookies in the fall, but you could also make them. A Family Feast has a recipe for them that looks to die for!
If you’re worried about buying something and not liking it, check out a blog post by Our Best Bites where she tried tons of pumpkin spice products and reviewed them!