Dunkin Donuts is one of the many quick places to get some vegan food and drinks. This post will guide you through the Dunkin Donuts vegan options.
Many of these drinks can be hot or cold. The following drinks are vegan:
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
- Black coffee
- Cold brew
- Coffee with almond milk or oat milk
- Latte with almond milk or oat milk
- Chai latte with almond milk or oat milk
- Matcha with almond milk or oat milk
- Macchiatos with almond milk or oat milk
- Mocha swirl
- Harmony leaf green tea
- Bold breakfast black tea
- Decaf breakfast tea
- Cool mint herbal infusion
- Chamomile fields herbal infusion
- Hibiscus kiss herbal infusion
- Iced tea- sweetened or unsweetened
- Coolatta frozen beverages- strawberry and blue raspberry
- Dunkin energy punch (select locations)
Related Content: 13 Vegan Drinks At Starbucks
Vegan Flavor Shots
You can add these flavorings to any drink:
- Toasted almond
These are Dunkin Donut’s menu items that are vegan:
- Beyond sausage breakfast sandwich
- English muffin (order without the butter)
- Hash browns
- Cinnamon raisin bagel (make sure you order bagels without cream cheese)
- Plain bagel
- Everything bagel
- Sesame bagel
- Oatmeal (available at select locations)
It’s so nice that they have a good amount of dairy free foods and drinks for us plant based eaters so we can get more than just an iced coffee. I love how they added oat milk to their line up since I prefer it over almond milk. Hopefully one day they will have vegan donuts on their menu.
I hope this post will help you order vegan next time you visit Dunkin Donuts.
I learned about the Dunkin Donuts vegan menu from this page here on their website.