Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Here you’ll find a vegan ramen noodle stir fry recipe that the whole family will love! It’s vegan, easy to make, doesn’t require a lot of ingredients, has lots of nutritious vegetables, and packs a nice punch.
Why Make This Recipe?
- Flavorful – The sauces that go into this vegan stir fry recipe bring so much delicious flavor and even some spice.
- Easy – I love an easy meal that still has lots of veggies. This one doesn’t make a lot of dishes and it’s not something you have to work on all day.
- Comforting – I think ramen noodles are so comforting, warm, and fun to eat. I love eating them on a cold day.
- Ramen noodles – You can use whatever ramen noodles you want, but our favorite are these fresh noodles from Nona Lim. They cook pretty quickly and absorb the sauce nicely.
- Shallot – Shallots bring a nice bit of sweetness to this recipe and I love it. If you’re unable to use this, you could always opt for a yellow or white onion instead.
- Sriracha – The amount of Sriracha that we put makes the dish spicy, but not crazy spicy. If you don’t like spice, then you can take it out of the recipe, or just try a little bit. You can always add more to make it spicier too. Purchase Sriracha here.
Step By Step Instructions
Step 1 – Cook the ramen noodles according to the directions on the package of noodles you’re using.
Step 2 – While the noodles are cooking, chop up you carrots, shallots, and broccoli.
Step 3 – Cook the veggies in a pan with the olive oil till they are soft.
Step 4 – When your ramen noodles are cooked, add them to the pan the veggies are in.
Step 5 – Add the Sriracha, soy sauce, and hoisin sauce to the pan.
Step 6 – Mix everything together and cook over medium heat until the sauce has mostly absorbed.
Step 7 – Top with some lime juice to make the dish a little more fresh.
Tips and Tricks
- To save some time buy carrot chips or shredded carrots so you don’t have to chop your own.
- Keep the pan at medium heat while cooking everything. If it gets lowered it will take longer for the sauce to be absorbed into the noodles and veggies.
Popular Ramen Questions
A lot of ramen noodles are vegan, but not all are. The main ingredients are usually wheat flour and oil. Make sure you check the ingredients of what is in the flavor packet. Many of these are not vegan.
Among the many vegan ramen noodles, here are the top five: Nona Lim, Thai Kitchen, Koyo, Nissin Top Ramen, and Dr. McDougall’s Right Foods. Our favorite brand to cook with is Nona Lim.
You can mix your ramen with veggies, proteins, sauces, and broths. Common ingredients you can add are broccoli, carrots, tofu, soy sauce, Sriracha, and vegetable broth.
Delicious Vegan Ramen Noodle Stir Fry Recipe
- 10 oz ramen noodles
- 1 cup carrots
- 1.5 cup broccoli florets
- 1 shallot clove
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1.5 tsp Sriracha
- 6 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 lime
- Cook the ramen noodles using the directions on the package.
- While the noodles are cooking, chop up the carrots, shallots, and broccoli.
- Cook the veggies in a pan with the olive oil till soft.
- When the ramen noodles are cooked, add them to the pan with the veggies.
- Add the Sriracha, soy sauce, and hoisin sauce to the pan.
- Mix and cook over medium heat until sauce has mostly absorbed.
- Top with some lime juice.
- Add more or less Sriracha sauce depending on how spicy you want your ramen to be. The amount listed above will make it a little spicy, but not super spicy.
- If you can’t use shallots, you can substitute it for yellow or white onion.
Have you made this recipe? If so, comment and leave us a review on it! You can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest, and Twitter, and subscribe to my YouTube channel.