Vegan Chia Seed Pudding
This vegan chia seed pudding recipe is sweet, simple, delicious, and has a fun texture. You can eat it for breakfast, a snack, or dessert.
- 2 cups vanilla almond milk
- 6 tbsp chia seeds
- ¾ tsp vanilla extract
In a mixing bowl, mix vanilla almond milk and vanilla extract.
Add in chia seeds and mix well with a fork or whisk.
Cover pudding and put in the fridge.
Give the pudding mixture another stir after it's been in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
Continue to refrigerate it for another 2.5-4.5 hours.
- I suggest letting your vegan chia seed pudding setup overnight so it has time for the chia seeds to absorb the almond milk. If you can't make it overnight, let it sit in the fridge for at least 3 hours. It may need a little longer though. You want most of the liquid to be gone.
- If your mixture comes out with a lot of liquid, add more of the chia seeds, but only add a little at a time.
- If the pudding mixture comes out dry or clumpy, add another tablespoon or 2 of non-dairy milk.
- If you're wanting to add toppings, you can do blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, granola, vegan chocolate chunks, peanut butter, banana, cocoa powder, or maple syrup.